MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: 116 Metre Dolerite Zone Intercepted in Deep Hole, page-37

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Hi gelxi

Why couldn't whoever is selling have done that earlier ...when I was buying???... some people are just very very annoying.

I am not going to try and guess the number on the MRE ... I just figure that experienced [and previously successful] people are doing all this drilling to get a JORC compliant estimate because it happens to be a good way to spend a few $M's. The stated plan is to go straight to a DFS immediately after.... looks like somebody serious about what they are doing ... to my eyes. Boorara is surrounded on all sides by currently operating and highly profitable mines [owned by the majors] and the geology appears to be no different on our patch of ground... call me simple but I think 1+1=2.

Hi @Chill .... got to argue with you a bit... of a planned 37,000m's ... 21,200m's completed [update 30/11], then 25,000m's completed [update 8/12] which is about 4000m's per week.... pretty close to the advertised schedule. I don't see any over promising/under delivering so far.... just the nervous waiting while somebody is selling and calling into question our excellent judgement in this matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.