MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: 116 Metre Dolerite Zone Intercepted in Deep Hole, page-39

1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    I bought my first parcel in early Oct 2017... so I haven't suffered the same discomfort. The waiting isn't an issue for me, the selling is irritating and I suspect it's agitating others. If the SP was going up [as we think it should be doing] the psychological pressure wouldn't be happening.

The 30 cents high, early in 2017, was premature and almost certainly came about because of daytrading the original announcement.... the 13 cent placement more or less priced the stock and 20% either way is pretty standard before results [imo]. I think plenty of people are aware of MRP. The next few months will clarify the FA ... if the JORC comes in at 1mozs [and I think it will be higher than that...] the buyers will come.

The drilling results, so far, have taken any tension out of things for me. The grade is what management predicted, the dolerite runs deep as predicted and they found it where they thought it should be. The drilling isn't only exploration ... it's also about doing the necessary preliminary work before proceeding to mining... which puts MRP in a different category, it's not your standard junior explorer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.