ARR 1.69% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

I understand you must have missed out on this one. don't be...

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110

I understand you must have missed out on this one. don't be bitter, your missed 2 or 3 attempts by @bluesamurai and @prawn_man to explain the difference between TREO and TREE grades, big mistake IMO. And furthermore overlooking the radioactive elements of the deposits.

I am no FA expert, but look the market is responding.
    The buying today was relentless, I bet we have a lot of retail unloading here with poor FA knowledge.
    The pros are going to run the SP up and down like they did today and hover up all the shares they can get. It's just the beginning if you ask me.

Your calculations are way off, yes those resources are higher grades but not by a factor of what you're saying and
    $ARR have resources almost 10 times larger than Mt Pass and Mt Weld with radioactive isotopes that are a fraction of what they have at Mt Pass and Mt Weld. This is important, working with radioactive material at a higher grade is useless, and will produce a lot of radioactive wastage that will not be good for the environment. From what I can see online both Mt Pass and Mt Weld have been deactivated for years now, so I am not sure why your negative comments on this - I take it as a good sign as every good thing must have a troll on it.

Good luck to you, but the market will have its final say.

The buying today was great to see, once we get rid of the capper on the SP it's going to run again.

Last edited by bushmaster: 09/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $143.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $262.9K 913.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 40553 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 82501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.