ARR 2.08% 23.5¢ american rare earths limited

I am not opposed to cross promotion. It happens. I have picked...

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    I am not opposed to cross promotion. It happens. I have picked up on several 10 baggers from posters cross promoting so I am all for it.
    Eddie B highlights the low grade at La Paz which forms the basis of most criticism of ARR.
    I was heartened by Marty Weems recent statement that the latest drilling results have moved La Paz from large to huge and we still have only drilled a fraction of the area and are applying for more land. The low grades are offset by the massive size of the deposit. La Paz has unlimited State and Government backing as the USA wants to reach total REE independence asap. The lowest level of radioactive elements in the USA is a huge cost and environmental plus. We are also looking at cutting edge technology to mine our product which will be a decided cost advantage.
    I have corresponded with Marty Weems and find him very professional and understated.
    ARR also has very prospective land in Nevada near MP and in Wyoming. Also in Australia ARR has entered into a Scandium rights agreement at Split Rocks. Scandium has traded at USD 5000-20000 per Kg over the past decade. This should add to our already 4.4mill Kg of Scandium defined at La Paz which is still growing.
    Also we have our shares in COB and more importantly our royalty agreement with COB could be worth over AUD50mill.
    Both ARR and WRE have a mix of geologists and financiers on their boards which augurs well for a future NYSE listing. I find the ARR directors very understated and professional. More aggressive directors would have the share price up to 0.50 by now.
    I have had multiple 10 baggers over my investing life and have been in a number of 100 baggers but bailed before hitting 100. I know precisely what a potential 100 bagger looks like. It looks like ARR which I have an average cost of 0.03. This time I'm going for the whole ride to the listing of WRE which is the logical vehicle which holds all the USA properties and has an exceptionally well connected board both politically and commercially.
    My target is actually 10.00 which will be a 300 bagger for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $116.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $233.7K 952.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 102552 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 10200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.