HMX 0.00% 3.3¢ hammer metals limited

Just so we're all on the same page, Ajax is approximately in...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Just so we're all on the same page,

Ajax is approximately in this location, see that out crop there,

How many tonnes of copper per tonne would you suggest is in the Ajax prospect alone,

Let's make things really primary school,

So let's say that we are in pre primary school,

Let say that we can get $10,000.00 per tonne of copper at saaaaay 95% extraction rate with some gold at saaaaay 5 grams per tonne, at today's prices,

Sooooo, by the time Dan and his team, with me breathing down his neck

What price do you think pure cathode copper will be worth by the end of this year,,,,,,$15,000, $20,000, $30,000,

Come on mate, look in yer crystal ball and imagine what copper will be worth before the end of this year 2022,

Keep in mind that we already have a JORC resource,

Throw some numbers on the table,,, while your doing your maths,,,

If we get a report before open tomorrow morning,

I am expecting a 25 cent share price at least minimum, providing we get better results than the last few reports,

Sooo, this week's report pushes us to $ 200 million market cap, 24 cents,

Before Easter, I'm expecting another report that pushes us up to at least a minimum 300 to 400 mill market cap,,,,

Bare in mind, the market is stupid seriously stupid, one drill hole with Jack shit, 300%, come on mate, we've got a JORC resource, we aren't piggy backing of a name 10km away,

If you think that TEM and REC are on the money, I would say bullshit in my opinion, atm, i want to see some more drill holes, until I see more evidence, I'm not convinced with TEM or REC as I would be shouting it from the roof tops,

What I would like you to do is prove me wrong in the current climate,,,

Ive got some more things that i will share with you, however I need some ducks to line up before I share some more of MY THINKING PROCESSES with you,

Your homework for tonight is to show me,,

1) why we are in a sweet spot

2) why I believe their is a strategic move that WILL take place,

3) why a JV agreement or offtake agreement could take place,,,, let's call it a share farming agreement in both parties interest,

4) why delaying taking the top of a mountain for at least 12 months is in our best interest,

If you or any other poster would like to add anything, you are more than welcome to throw your pov on the table,,,,provided that one is not being a wanker and one has an open mind under our current economic environment,

I'm all ears, before I turn into a pumpkin,

20220403_191003.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $495 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1077506 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.