CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: 12.03.20 Edison Investment Research ... Buddy,

Refer to my post in the Ann - General Meeting thread with regards to your:
    "He can acquire those shares at anytime he wish to do so, and at a fixed price."

Again... I feel like a broken record here having to repeat myself so often with no effect... He can only exercise the options once he as MD has caused the share price to increase to the hurdle price, which is ~ 2-3 times the current share price.

It also means that he has to PURCHASE the shares at ~11.5c per share, meaning he has to front up cash which goes into the company funds, not traded to some other investor buying the shares.

To quote you:

"A) Palmer was wanting the shares that were issued to the pattos sophisticates at that ridiculous price plus the options. It has nothing to do whatsoever with what RC is wanting from us now"

So Palmer wants the options yes...?

And at the "ridiculous price" which the shares dropped past post the placement, so he you me anyone could have bought the shares at the same price on market. Not really sure how that's a ridiculous price. I seem to remember that our shares were at 8c flat recently, while the insto's bought theirs for 8.5c. SCANDALOUS! or... ermmm.. maybe not.

Yes CP bought the shares, but not from CTP, ie he hasn't added anything to the company account. RC's cash will go into the company bank account when he both purchases and exercises his options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.