CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: 12.03.20 Edison Investment Research Report C, page-38

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: 12.03.20 Edison Investment Research ... ---"And at the "ridiculous price" which the shares dropped past post the placement, so he you me anyone could have bought the shares at the same price on market. Not really sure how that's a ridiculous price. I seem to remember that our shares were at 8c flat recently, while the insto's bought theirs for 8.5c. SCANDALOUS! or... ermmm.. maybe not."

Stipper,

Without offence mate, may I ask you how long you have been investing in the sharemarket for?

When have you seen an sp holding it's highs before a share placement has been made to some instos and or sophisticates? Yes mate a little sofetning here and there and a little mnaipulation here and there just before the SPP to the sophisticates and instos and then bingo. The numbers will come out. Invariably.

Now to prove to you that a little better research has to be done before posting totally unsabstantiated comments to suit your own purposes, I have to say to you that the sp at the time before that placement took place was:

1) On the 29th the sp was hovering around the 8.7 cents not at 8 cents. But

2) most importantly though, and what will blow your argument out of the water, is that the sp at the time of that placement announcement was at 10.5 cents NOT at 8 cents as you would like to make us believe.

Soon after that placement took place the sp started moving back, and for an obvious reason.

Better research mate is what is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.