NOV 16.7% 7.7¢ novatti group limited

Let's me honest, if NOV can become the migrants bank they...

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Let's me honest, if NOV can become the migrants bank they inspired to be, the synergy that they can provide for RKN is also massive, i.e. provide package deal for migrants business owners that require accountant and invoicing services.

There is absolutely no reason RKN will partner with another payment provider from here onwards. Given now Novatti has integrated into Reckon Pay (and shares revenue), there are all the incentives for RKN to push their customers to use Reckon Pay. Other possibilities including merchant acquiring business, literally a one stop-go business model for small business to medium owners, in particular those with a migrants background.

Their marketing strategy can first target groceries store owners and restaurant owners (e.g. Indians, Asians, etc.) As much as these people evade taxes (let's be honest we all know), they are very likely to send money back to their home town, and guess what, it's NOV again.

I think their marketing team will become one of the most important people that can guide them to success. Hopefully they can hire some experienced peeps, but please don't gift them more options until the share price is 100 bucks xD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.011(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.7¢ 6.8¢ $15.62K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 12309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.