CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. oke
    3,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    Its all priced in if not overly. What is under appreciated is the value of strong working relationships to mitigating all those concerns you brought up.
    It almost erases them in my opinion, but having lived in Africa for 15 years I may have a fuller appreciation of its effect.

The strong bond that Simon will continue to forge with the Malian Govt ( the trip to WA Lithium mine site with the Mali Minister of mines is how our trust and common vision is built ) and Ganfeng will hold the company as a crown jewel of the Mali to be protected and supported for all,, this we can be sure of,,, and business will get done in this west African country with its long history os mining as third largest producer of gold in Africa. Whats astonishing is that in the 121 Frankfurt presentation we learn Goulamina Project is on fast track now with DSO for early revenues possibly as as early as June 2023 by some estimates.

We just learnt that DSO revenues will likely now be flowing much sooner than market had anticipated.
    This is a game changer and either the market starts pricing this now or there's a sudden rerate on news of first shipment,
    Last edited by oke: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.