ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    how many times have we heard u say that (JP)??? rolleyes.png lithium - f f $, what next!! 650m deep - might as well drill to china....! what r we "missing out" on exactly? the "potential" its there right??!!

this provides endless comedy for me - u know better than most that the rise is ONLY the temporary pump for each CR, hyped up for the fresh meat to slaughter. its always ends with granite, i mean, endless drilling go nowhere with a mngt team who cant organize a beer in a pub, let alone commission a mine! sold their souls to the chinese to hype the latest pump, and all u mugs thought i missed the 3 bagger when i myself predicted and posted it-simply stated wasnt game enough to chance it....another rabbit pulled out of JPs hat to get one last season in b4 retirement....look at bmg and aw1...all following the same JP pathway....!

heres one for the punters, simply follow the ca$h balances in each of the above and as their respective balances deplete, the SP will follow suit - trading strategy right there IF you're confident enough that he can pump them all effectively everytime (he's the best at finding new fads)....you can cycle between the three!! food for "JP" thought....thats all these stocks are good for. good luck timing it, no advice, just an observation...!

asx should wind these stocks up. utter waste of space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $133.5K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1233380 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 651559 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.