A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Yes boo, customer base diversity will be appreciated by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Yes boo, customer base diversity will be appreciated by shareholders and the investment community. I think getting into bed with the right customer/PARTNER is crucial and I am highly anticipating a plan or commentary on vertical integration to come with one of the offtakers. The “doubling/tripling” of resource within 24 months comment nice to hear and bodes well to underpin any future infrastructure expansions.
    “20kt a month to be achieved in sep/oct” - this is 240ktpa as per 2020 guidance and it’s a few months ahead of 2020 so it seems operationally things are humming along now and going smoothly. Seems that costs for this run rate of 240ktpa are USD$400.

In the last few days before the March quarterly comes out I note that the sp has taken a swoon back to 16c and wonder why? Is it the perception that a cap raise is required ? Personally after much thought and analysis I think March quarter will show a small $3-5m gain.
    We have been fortunate to have 70-72 c FX rate and a very healthy receivables throughout the quarter. ONE OFF Merge and fines circuit costs in March q will be gone so June q is likely to be well in the green subject to planned shipping rates which incidentally I hear are looking very good.

C2F12A9F-46A5-4B6E-82AA-62E3B4AE4CF8.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.