CLA 15.4% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Was with my son the chemical engineer this morning and had a...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Was with my son the chemical engineer this morning and had a good chance to have a detailed chat... he was the one that picked CLA for me and others in the family may 2017..... we have all been accumulating I am not aware of any one selling.

We were fishing off Sydney this morning in the rain, hoping the rain would not affect the diggers, looking for kings but not finding anything other than rain, so we turned to finds of a different kind.

He opened with $1 is too low I wont sell, .... Ok why?...First we are only at $150m cap and Dad its like this... sulphide and the extraction method (a teco expletive description was used which means nothing to me) and I think there is a deal coming, the combination of a capital injection to introduce a new partner will make the  aura around the SS look really positive. Someone is going to bite, or fund BB into mining with an offtake arrangement. Low cap ex, Low wages cost, who knows how big the resource is, even at 65% of the current cobalt price it all stacks up. In 2 years $1 will look really like the deal of the decade.

On this day 100 years ago the ANZACS smacked the might of the German  Army recently arrived from the Eastern front taking no prisoners at VB (Villers-Bretonneux) ((good name for a beer)) and turning the war, perhaps the Germans will now come and join us in this exercise.

Public holiday too much time on my hands
    Off to 2up
    Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $198.6K 13.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4806823 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3037069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.