CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: 121 Mining Investment Hong Kong Presentation, page-8

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    With all due respect to u and everyone else it is not a dollar. You cannot say that. U are (hopefully unintentionally) telling newbies to this stock that it should be at a dollar is ludicrous RIGHT NOW. U don’t have a SS or a PFS or a DFS or permitting or offtakes. Sure you COULD get those and you probably will but the market is strange and doesn’t work efficiently. Let’s look at our friends at ARL sure it is a laterite. Sure it is high CAPEX but it is still a gigantic resource that will most likely get dig up because that amount of minerals in a safe jurisdiction doesn’t get left in the ground. We don’t know what the SS is. The earth is strange and faulting does occur and stuf does occur that destroys and distorts resources. There could be nothing else but their probably is. U guys are at a 140M MC on a stock that is as junior as public juniors get and u are already 1.5 times another stock that has a PFS. This sounds very negative and aggressive but it’s not. There just needs to be someone here who can tell new ppl who don’t u derstand much and want to get in on this a little bit that it’s not guaranteed money and there are a hundred and one ways this could go bad. U guys are probably fair to 5 percent overvalued at 23 cents and I don’t expect you to see a sizeable logical increase in SP until the PFS or a spectacular SS because I think that most SS price movement or JORC upgrades short of a miracle are priced in and frankly getting a 120 resource when u were expecting 60-70MT is already a miracle. I wouldn’t bet on another one. Sry for the long rant it just needs to be said. And I’m not holding for all of u guys that will hurt me on it bc I am already invested in ARL, LPD, PLS, and NMT for full disclosure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $30.43K 2.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6298099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 569000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.