AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

The news flow is starting to happen.Great to see a more defined...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    The news flow is starting to happen.

Great to see a more defined timeline of events too, scoping Study and PFS on the axis.

So another set of results from Geo-1 around the end of May, bang on with an announcement on the Rio JV CY2024 Exploration program.
    Hopefully the Rio JV adds a lot more colour than previously.

Then the remainder of Geo-o1 results in pretty quick fashion going into early part of June, then a GEO-O1 MAIDEN MRE at the end of June, be good to run a betting book on that as drilling results come in.

Then July working on the updated scoping study, ready to be released, guessing end of July, i say that as would it be nice to present that at the biggest event on the conference circuit Diggers & Dealers in Aug 5-7 in Kalgoorlie.

The scoping study should be exciting, with more ounces to be included, and a higher gold price by 44%, maybe a bit less being conservative, but also maybe the cut off grade tweak too to add more ounces if a higher gold price is used, not to mention more info on the Cu.

Also before the end of Aug, you would expect something from the Newmont exploration program, and definitely from the IGO JV drilling program.

Lots happening, and that's only on our patch, you still got news coming from Newmont / Greatland and Rio Winu.

Staying the course, i still think something that is not on that timeline might also make a huge difference to our valuation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6170/6170271-3684bc7e57e74e9110c8e5e42fe42b9f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.