LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

bj, Intresting,now what type of person would buy or be holding a...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    bj, Intresting,now what type of person would buy or be holding a stock that a chart says stay away,or one that market hears bull shit from, we all get some investsments/trades wrong part of this bussiness and a smart pro knows when he has made an error and cuts his looses as early as can,there for he can use funds for another trade/investment as such a person so smart he can spot good risk/vs reward trades all time.Im still holding lom as i still am confident on reasons i bought in are still valid,while yes there have been many frustrating issues but if i was not comfortable with progress i sell out in a second and unless the company has acted illegally then no point in crying and blaming others,i am all for posters on both sides of fence and negative posts play a important role in balance of info for all to read but ur posts read more like a very upset holder who has a go at all from bod,to lt sh,to no sugar with coffee,i suppose u bought in when u liked loms fundamentals but that must have changed along the rough,bumby corrugated dirt track,which in my view is time to exit as staying in stock that only makes u bitter is not good for one health.Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.35K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121431 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.