TGM 0.00% 17.5¢ theta gold mines limited

SWJ, well top 20 hold 81.93 percent, 5 mil pump in now so...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    SWJ, well top 20 hold 81.93 percent, 5 mil pump in now so exploration will go on and no more cheap CRs at sub 1 c level , 5.1 moZ resources JORC Standards and growing, long haul investors with extended escrew periods ( Chinese ?) getting in knowing the potential, fully mine permitted tenements with 43 old mines waiting for assessment, old fully permitted processing plant refurbishing may cost max 20 mil, first production expected next year definitely, likely to do 40000 ounces in 2020 sure shot, Bill Guy the Jupiter Mines guy in for good , the start up production will easily fund further production ramp up and exploration over the old mines , over next four to five years SWJ will sure shot start doing 100K+ ounces per year, CEO Rob is fully charged up to let this one rip and LOM well it should run to decades and so nothing to worry there.
    What are we missing here ?
    Negatives, SA gold and platinum production going down due to various reasons which we all know and stock markets weary about SA in general and Mr Ramaphosa in particular.
    Well I think the rewards outweigh the risks and I am in now.

I expect SWJ MC to be well above 1 Billion + Dollars in next five years and will add a lot more when it crosses the 200 DEMA of 1.6c after the tax loss selling season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53036 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 15882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.