BUX 1.32% 7.5¢ buxton resources limited

Definitely some excellent grades today and some more SP...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Definitely some excellent grades today and some more SP appreciation than I had expected from these assays.

Now I'm not talking this down so please don't take it that way, however one thing I find surprising is that they were aware that the conductor dipped and instead of drilling perpendicular with it so they could report True Width results, they have decided to drill essentially straight-through the known dip which effectively provides the depth.

This obviously allows them to report an intercept of 127m, however does it not impact the ability to calculate the actual resource to a JORC compliant standard...or does it just allow them to guesstime true widths as they have, restricts them from reporting an indicated resource, however allows their guessimate true widths to be used to hypothesis a larger inferred resource more cost effectively.

There have been numerous companies I own and I always wondered why they didn't drill straight through the conductor so they could determine the depth/scale, however every company I can think of always drills perpendicular which I believed was so they could determine the true width for JORC reporting standards???

Just interested in the thoughts of those who would know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $5.885K 78.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.