APC 0.00% 0.1¢ australian potash limited

Yeah think 8c and below is very likely. SOP is the sector which...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Yeah think 8c and below is very likely. SOP is the sector which no one wants to touch thanks to the failures at SO4 and KLL.

I think APC/AMN/RWD will all have to push back their timelines for development 1-3 years thanks to this fiasco, until KLL or whatever SO4 becomes, can prove they can produce, and produce at number more representative of their initial studies.

If not, expect SOP to trade at tiny/insignificant fractions of what their studies claim they're worth, as the study opex/capex and realities have yet to come even close to meeting.

It's simple, if I come and say, hey, i've got a great business idea, it will cost 20M to get running, and 1M per year, but produce 5M per year, so 4M FCF per year... but then I actually spend 50M to get running, and spend 4.5M per year to produce 5M per year..

do you think when someone else comes and pitches, hey i have a similar resource to do this too, same economics.. do you think anyone will take your numbers seriously? No, no is the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.