AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

So you think it's fair In 30 years of trading can tell you now I...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    So you think it's fair

In 30 years of trading can tell you now I don't think anything is fair about the stock market. You have two choices, whinge and complain about it being unfair or 2. live with it and use it to your advantage. I've tried #1, all it does is make you grumpy, edgy and unable to sleep. #2, if you read it right gets you rewards and financial freedom and a happy wife and a happy life. Regardless of the fairness of directors getting more shares than shareholders, imo it's much better that directors want to own significant amount of shares in the company than don't. I am using that knowledge to my advantage.

better still let them get what they ask for with the stipulation that if they don't hit these espoused targets they return the shares

This is one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever heard. If they don't hit targets their own shares will be as worthless as ours. Yes, that's correct, by investing in their own company, the directors fortunes are aligned with ours, just how you want it to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $210 21.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6854423 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 56160 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.