AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

So you think it's part of "inequality" in your own words about...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    So you think it's part of "inequality" in your own words about sophisticated investors getting preference over the rest of us?

There's a vote attached to whether they get these shares or not, which way will you vote I wonder. We can let these guys keep getting away with this type of stuff (which is why it keeps happening), or we can say NO!

Simple, have they performed adequately over the last five years to be allowed these shares after many have had to sell due to them not hitting targets and the effect it's had on the SP, now they're in the know and want another slice of the pie when things are looking up.

"lol, I'm not here to solve the problems of inequality. Life is full of inequality. Just the fact that sophisticated investors (ie the rich) get preference over the rest of us in a significant placement is inequality. The fact that we as standard investors cannot get broker codes or easily midpoint trade in a dark pool is inequality. The fact that BOTs can do 10cent trades over and over again for no cost via a computer directly connected to the exchange in the same building is inequality. The fact that people get and act on insider info frequently is inequality. Where do we stop? Should I tackle all these issues with zest to prevent being called part of the problem?"

Let's see if you vote to stop this stuff or not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 16550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.