AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: $12m Institutional Placement and Announcement of $3m SPP, page-81

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Who knows, but saying they didn't need a CR several times (unless large orders needed filling) before the AGM and then doing this is typical, they probably would've known what would've happened if they announced it before the AGM and the spill vote.

Anyway I'll be voting no to them getting another slice of the pie, it makes you look as to why GR left his resignation date that far in the future from when announced. Obviously this has been brewing for awhile and well thought out by management with when it would be announced.
    I'd be happy to allocate shares to Dirk and Bob to the same values subject to meeting these espoused targets, it has nothing to do with the monetary value for me, it has to do with being rewarded for doing what you say.

As for the rest of it they've used the need for extra inventory as their reasoning for CR's before and at least one of those times we did actually get improved sales over the next half so we can only hope the same occurs and it's not another one of their announcements that just disappears into thin air.

Cheers
    Last edited by melastcracker: 11/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.