SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Well said. I doubt the directors understand what "fair dinkum"...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Well said. I doubt the directors understand what "fair dinkum" is. There are far removed (geographically and literary) from the people who are staring at huge losses. Previously the directors indicatyed they would sale some of their shares to "move the company forward", I thought this would have been a good opportunity to show at least they sympathise with the shareholders who are under a lot of pain, but hey, Meir indicated he does not care about the share price. I also hold FBR long term, when the share price tanked recently following CAT MOU discontinuation, the directors embarked on an engagement drive that brought the share price back up. If this goes belly up, the directors will just avoid visiting Australia, easy done for them. This is by far my worst investment. I did not participate at the 12c CR, and I will not participate in this one again, I will see how it goes and only add more once there is certainty, too many unknowns at this stage. Going to conference after conference, burning lots of cash at this stage of the project, the directors are spending like drunk sailors.

I certainly hope this makes it to the 50c party!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.