SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

@Hunterr - don't worry about the 'usual suspects'. So much...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @Hunterr - don't worry about the 'usual suspects'. So much misleading comments on this forum..

Many traders are ruling this forum, forgetting the fact genuine long-term shareholders are being offered additional shares+options on genuine terms, whilst also forgetting long-term holders have different investment strategies. 

The tactics from the 'usual suspects' is to get all the weak hands to sell, so they can gain profit on short-selling and take a ride on next peaks. It is common, they will keep spamming all threads to make everyone nervous, we have seen it all before - nothing new, same same all the time.  

Many of us have been here longer than most, in fact many of us were backing ASX:BUR when they acquired SAS (Pre Dec 2015) and some of us are in the green, even after the discount. Sad, for those genuine investors who came late or re-invested or invested in May 2017 ($0.19) but in my view they will be fine come Q42019.

If you believe in the technology and the management of the company, stay put. Sure it is unfortunate about the discount but that is only short-lived and it happens all the time, SP fluctuates everyday and SAS is not the first company to offer a discount. In addition, it is norm CR funding is paid in trance placements - again, it happens all the time as this is a SPEC stock. 

Sure, we can all argue it should have been done differently - personally, I am confident this will turn a corner for the better soon rather than later, the technology is proven, MOUs and several commercially binding contracts have been secured and further funding is obviously being considered. 

It is encouraging to see the executive team investing their own money this time, something BIG must be coming?  Importantly, if another CR is ever needed the SP will be very different, with 1st batch of the nano-satellites to be launched (MID 2019 - only months away), it is in my view time to put my hands in my deep pockets again - $$$. wink.png

Good luck to all the genuine shareholders,

More news to come - watch and learn!

DYOR cool.png
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 20/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.