SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: $12m Placement Secured and $3m Priority Offer Underwritten, page-83

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    From the horses mouth - Came to the ASX because of "Very Good Terms" - 1 Billion shares between 3 people and access to easy money - I'd say they are exceptional terms for an idea and industry knowledge but no commercial, financial or skills to run a business.  No wonder he was smiling when he said it as shareholders have provided the money to get this idea going.  Well done Brett - you are a great negotiator and obviously focused on shareholder wealth?

I do hope they succeed but these types of people are only interested in themselves.  If Meir is on a $1m package then over the last 2 years he has pocketed $2m and yet between the directors they only contributed $370k at the lowest price of 3 cents in the last 2+ years.  Speaks volumes about their commitment when money is involved yet they have kept their 1 billion shares.  If they truely believed and were fair people then they do not need 1 billion shares as they will still be multi millionaires even with a fraction of the shares they were given for $0.

I am trying to stay positive but I have to be honest imo these guys are slimy opportunists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.