SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: $12m Placement Secured and $3m Priority Offer Underwritten, page-87

1. Eqz
    3,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    I see allot of emotionally triggered posts on here..

Here's some logic to balance things out.

• Directors put up $700k which obviously indicates every intent that the company is serious on launching the pearls
    • Now cashed up to launch the pearls, stop fretting about funding and cash balance.
    • We all have eligibility to take up the same offer, anyone that bought over 10c - this presents a huge opportunity to average down. I can guarantee you the SP will above 3c when the first batch of pearls launch and with the monies secured now, they will launch.
    • Revenue figures from first batch is very conservative and represents a small handful of the MoU's announced. Once the service is available, logically many of the other MoU's will convert - the demand for the service is clearly evident for anyone following the ~30 MoU's that were announced over the last 2 years. 
    • All small-caps are struggling to secure capital, SAS is not alone here and while a 44% discount on the placement is significant - it's not surprising considering the market sentiment towards small caps

Problem with SAS is it's attracted allot newbie investors who thought they would become instant millionars.. clearly investing in the speculative end of the market is not for many of the people on here posting about how this company is a dead deal and to 'jump ship'. What utter nonsense.

Please, invest with your head not your emotions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.