MRR 11.1% 0.8¢ minrex resources limited

Practically all lithium producers and explorers are expected to...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Practically all lithium producers and explorers are expected to outperform over the next several years. Some producers are capitalising on the current high prices by selling near spot prices. I have heard the view among some that MRR is at too early a stage to take advantage of this. No one really knows how long the higher prices will persist. But all commentators generally accept there are many years of it to go and by many are expected to increase further in coming years with further projected increases in EVs etc. George is obviously so excited about our tenements and is fast tracking the drilling by the recent placement so that we can get on track to becoming a significant producer.

The recent pullback causes no concern whatsoever. Same with any future ones. We saw last month that within 2 trading days it can increase 68% from 0.061 to 0.103 on no news. I held throughout that rise because we all know this will be a x4 , x6 even x10 bagger with time. There is no rush. Patience. MRR will have its day in the sun. It is flying under the radar for now, but not for long.

Last edited by Holden0317: 05/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.131K 593.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5886234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 979738 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.