CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Why only 2 holes at Tempest you ask?
    other saying it's a negative ....

Hmmm logic says they were never going to define a resource at Tempest in 24 season. So late in season they throw the heli RC rig 50km down to Tempest ( where there is no permanent camp)

The aim?

Define a resource there? Hell no.
    Prove that the shallow copper is found all the way down strike to Tempest ...
    How many holes proves it ?
    A couple that are showing all the right things should do the trick

They are not releasing visuals anyway ....So see what they need to see in a couple of holes, Pack up and fly rig to Typhoon

and chuck a couple in there ....Mate if they too show what we expect .... it proves that it's a copper belt

Meanwhile back at the ranch track mounted rc continues to Swiss cheese cyclone etc

And the DD is looking for the source ....

They were never planning to add Tempest or Typhoon to the MRE this year ..... never .... even if they had 10 rigs ...... Fark they have already drilled 20,000 primarily to add to the MRE

I may be proved wrong but the way I see it is Tempest ( Typhoon and some of the other new shallow discoveries at Storm)!holes are to prove continuity and belt not add to resource. Even one good hole proves that!!!

Great announcement . More to come

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.