DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

The reaction yesterday to announcement & they way trading was...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    The reaction yesterday to announcement & they way trading was played was text book Sell the News! Nothing more imo.

Concerning the proposed RC campaign. The later DD is what I'm more interested in & should be paramount @ this time. I understand the need for cheaper modes of exploration but, Lill wants the 2Moz/3Moz prize so, considering this, focus should be on DD potential weight, as it applies to JORC compliance/demands. Get the JORC rewritten with increased grade & reource oz's & onwards & upwards toward an FS! PFS, BFS who cares what FS? Serious investors/The banks (whilst a way up ahead) are wanting results! Cost estimates etc etc & we need to get it for them, asap! We need this to be seen as nothing less than a mine & of course, financing needs taking care of. Lill's goal of 3Moz'z to take DEG to the Big Fish in town is admirable & of course, what is custom for a junior to desire but, where does Conglo fit in, if @ all? Novo is the only actor once again? Great! I'll take a sleeping pill & come find me when the next Arc is built. Eric? Why'd you go & sell those KLA shares. I know full well the Tycoon types are'nt interested in rescuing small fry but would rather see them squirm & all but starve to death then, grab the sickly (financially) carcass & breath magic ($$$$$'s) back into it but come on. DEG has the means to get there now so, move it! Just musin.....
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 16/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.