DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Ann: 136m@ 2.0g/t & Further High Grade Drill Results at Toweranna, page-56

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6357
    I know this has been said before but there still seems to be some confusion around the Indee settlement.
    a. an option to purchase is a binding contract that binds both parties to the agreement unless there is a default or a change of terms which would have to be agreed to by both parties.
    b. If there were to be any extension to settlement, both need to agree and I would expect that any cost incurred would only be a further payment.
    eg; $1m to extend another 6 months that would be deducted from the final contract amount.

This is how the payments have been structured up to date. It has not cost us any more to extend the settlement date because what was paid comes of the total.
    The Chinese would be very keen to take more equity but I am not sure they are allowed under FIRB rules.
    As for KL or Sprott, I am sure they are just as keen to put more money in, especially at around half the price they originally paid to secure their stake.

I am really not that bothered by this with the current sp and the exploration success to date.
    Imagine getting an opportunity to take up more shares with no costs along with an attached option.
    Not saying this is the way they will proceed but we all know they need to get it working forthwith.
    It is dilutive to us if we do not participate in a CR.
    If we do participate and the funds are used to increase our resource as per the current costs, we are better off.
    So far they have continued to be frugal with the resource expansion.
    I have traded my holdings along the way and have bought some in the past 24 hrs at prices better than before the latest intersections.
    Great buying imho.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.