DEG 1.39% $1.07 de grey mining limited

The Toweranna results results were exceptionally good in my...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The Toweranna results results were exceptionally good in my books and should have doubled the stock price. We got zip. I'm no expert in geology but it's fairly easy to extrapolate some big numbers coming out of the deeper lodes with these grades. Could be a company maker, really.

But, I'm also a realist. Yes, I sincerely believe the ground holds lots and lots of gold but by my estimation each new Resource Target ( 1-3 Mm) has come at the expense of resource/per share.

All exploration companies experience dilution but it can't go on if the market doesn’t reward your share price. On this metric,
    we have been falling as well. Used to be priced about $35 AUD/oz now just below 30.

These are all numbers Management doesn't like to talk about because the market is telling them to stop drilling.

I'm not worried about us getting Indee done. It's what they do after that concerns me. Management is giving themselves free shares every year. These share are about the only one's not under water in a big way including KLA and DGO. Guess who loses when these 3 parties get together to split a smaller pie.

New player, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.015(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $2.570B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.06 $7.839M 7.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12531 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 346149 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.