DEG 0.75% $1.34 de grey mining limited

Personally i think it depends on what they think they have?Its a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    Personally i think it depends on what they think they have?
    Its a massive bit of land and to explore all will take an unbelievable amount of cash and time.
    Trying to do champagne ideas on beer budgets is painful and if it means missing out on a boom period it can be a company wrecker.

I'm not sure if everyone picked up this line in the last announcement.
    Importantly, these large multi-million ounce gold deposits also tend to occur in clusters, providing longer termupside to discover additional Toweranna style targets within De Grey tenement portfolio. De Grey is assessing anumber of early stage exploration targets including to the south west of Mt Berghaus.

If a good JV mean't we could start mining and generate good cash flow to increase resource to 10m oz that would be huge.

If it also allowed some serious lithium drilling and base metals development and they hit something significant then it would be cream.
    At the moment producers are king and explorers are plebs.

Getting finance is a funny thing.
    As a very small business we raised over $10m to finance a few small solar farms for our clients this year in the matter of weeks.
    Woolworths green bonds was 5 times over subscribed ($2b) to install energy efficient stuff in their stores.

So I'm a bit blase about raising cash at the moment but I understand each sector is different.

I think this project is a bit kissed and I expect a surprised result regarding funding sending this seriously north.

I'm also confident these guys aren't going to let it go under $200m so i'm happy to sit and wait

Shalom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.