DRO 1.02% $1.49 droneshield limited

Ann: $13m Progress Payment, Surge in Cash Receipts, page-19

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    "It is clear to me that as DRO has grown they have lifted the threshold of what is material. I am guessing it is $5M+ now."

That was exactly what I was thinking - but then they made the $2.2 M and then I wondered whether they weren't getting much in sales through the door because there was so little coming through.
    You might want to do some maths

"The company provides regular updates on every material sale, partnership and cash receipt." Really? Since the $33 M sale there has only been one announcement of a sale - of $2.2 M. It is true that the other $30 M or so may be all small orders that individually are not material, but collectively they certainly are.

"The last quarterly clearly disclosed the $400M sales pipeline and the build up in production capabilities to meet this. This announcement reiterated $400M in the sales pipeline and production capacity." Pipelines are BS, they are leads and are not contracts. Many small companies have pipelines like this that don't turn into sales. Production capacity is worth nothing if they don't have sales.

"You actually have ZERO idea what you are talking about. You have been wasting our time with your garbage for months. You don't deserve to make a cent off DRO shares." Aren't we an angry little ant? Actually virtually all of my predictions about DRO came true, including today's event. I commented on a number of occasions that my time as a DRO shareholder would likely end with an announcement like this. I am sorry to disappoint you, but because I was mostly right, I made about 60% since July when I first bought DRO thanks largely to the DRO cult that cannot accept in anything that in any way implies that the company is not the second coming. But keep ignoring the evidence if that makes you happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.015(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.51 $1.41 $21.40M 14.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29726 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.