ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Hi Tysons, The Marble Bar area is well known as gold prospective...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Tysons,

The Marble Bar area is well known as gold prospective and mining area.

I have attached, at the bottom of the post, an older report that actually identifies and notes the conglomerates / BIF/ uranium as an analogue to the Rand system (WIT's) gold bearing deposits. Nuggets are also mentioned associated with the set up.

The WA WIT's style formation is widespread in the Pilbara .. a massive area and there are numerous historic gold occurrences/mines associated with the BIF's and conglomerates. It really is not "new" news to the large and serious gold hunters over the last 2-3 decades.

The Novo guys pumped it hard as a WIT's analogue and grabbed as much ground as they could recently . There is nothing wrong with that. At least they made the right noise at the right time.

The question for me is right now ... Is the ARV and Novo JV going ahead or has it been canned?

If it's been canned by ARV then what compensation could Novo seek for that action ? Remember this question is only based on a hypothetical situation. I think ARV should make it clear if the JV is on or off.

Quite a few posters have posed their questions earlier about the JV status ..It's a little bit confusing at the moment ..so clarification by ARV might be the order of the day early this week.

In any case ARV have granted coverage, whilst most of Novo ground is under application .. it seems.

here's the PDF for the Haoma 1996 report on the Marble Bar Au project... I have highlighted certain WIT's style references.

WITs report recognised by Haoma mining 1996 Rpt for Marble Bar.pdf

Cheers

HR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $19.67K 1.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683244 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1697611 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.