CLA 10.0% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: 15,000 metre Cobalt Resource Drilling Program Commences, page-106

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    And everyone this is why you should do your own research. Since this post CLA has doubled in price, EUC has more than halved having dived on today's first drilling announcement which came in well below expectation.

CLA has plenty of drill results and making real progress. EUC at this stage was clearly overhyped finally releasing it's first batch of results.

EUC reached a $200m market cap on nothing but hype, imagine what the few companies/resources actually worthy of being mined can get to?

Following a heart is generally a great way to find quality investment opportunities, I do it myself. This is just a reminder to be wary of the fact that their investment strategy is most likely different to yours.

DYOR and have your own strategy, actually know what you are investing in, what has to go right, what can go wrong and reassess these regularly. Many people have lost plenty in the past few weeks there, I largely put this down to the impact HotCopper has on the speculative end of the market (I bet it is more than than most think). To me buying in made no sense based on their valuation at the stage they were at.

I do hope it turns around for them as I really don't like seeing people losing money trying to invest in a better future for all and obviously cobalt producers have to come on line to supply demand or it will be substituted out in its uses, in which case we all lose.

Cobalt at the moment reminds me of Lithium 1.5-3 years ago, people jumped on anything with high grade drilling results and/or rock chip samples, these didn't always result in a profitable resource worth developing into a mine, the cost side of the equation needs to be considered also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $62.56K 6.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2280735 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6296044 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 3121048
Last updated 14.45pm 07/06/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.