WAM 0.33% $1.53 wam capital limited

Ann: 15.5cps ff full year dividend, 2022 Full Year Results, page-41

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    agree if people in for dividend and long term cap stability - would feel ouch right now.. but why would you buy WAM thinking that? outside I can see from Div chart it's been stable til now

for me fairly new and see SP up 2% for month.

no surprise for me NtA down for a company with $1.5B cap that's purpose is to invest in undervalued stock (which is high risk / chance capital hurt in bear market and interest rates going up). the exact market we are in.

which I guess is my investment point, if I'm right and market turning , head wind will not only lift but if they follow their core purpose they should make heaps of money? or am I missing the obvious -- now is not the time to sell.

clearly though they lost a bit more then should have to drop this low, and hence I see your point on confidence -- Hmmn..

I'd ask this, if you were runninng WAm where did you go wrong during this unexpected covid bear? what were the exact mess up choices... was it purely bad luck for a company with high risk to this sort of turn or bad management calls that needs a step down.. it sound like the latter, but be interesting if someone could share with me say the top 2 decisions they made bad? must admit bit new to this type of stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.697B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.54 $1.52 $951.3K 621.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25919 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.