WAM 5.25% $1.54 wam capital limited

agree if people in for dividend and long term cap stability -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    agree if people in for dividend and long term cap stability - would feel ouch right now.. but why would you buy WAM thinking that? outside I can see from Div chart it's been stable til now

for me fairly new and see SP up 2% for month.

no surprise for me NtA down for a company with $1.5B cap that's purpose is to invest in undervalued stock (which is high risk / chance capital hurt in bear market and interest rates going up). the exact market we are in.

which I guess is my investment point, if I'm right and market turning , head wind will not only lift but if they follow their core purpose they should make heaps of money? or am I missing the obvious -- now is not the time to sell.

clearly though they lost a bit more then should have to drop this low, and hence I see your point on confidence -- Hmmn..

I'd ask this, if you were runninng WAm where did you go wrong during this unexpected covid bear? what were the exact mess up choices... was it purely bad luck for a company with high risk to this sort of turn or bad management calls that needs a step down.. it sound like the latter, but be interesting if someone could share with me say the top 2 decisions they made bad? must admit bit new to this type of stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.