GBR 5.26% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

I don't really want to be in here promoting another stock - but...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I don't really want to be in here promoting another stock - but two ppl asked.....

I bought heavily into WKT when the price was sitting around their CR price of 20c. And since then (talking multiple weeks now) it has waved between 25c and now back around CR pricing again.
    Many believe nothing much is going to happen until maybe next year when off take contracts are signed and pricing confirmed, and then again when the processing plant is proven. Us mums and pops were hoping for a slow steady climb as news flows came out - but nothing is happening for the time being. Us holders all feel very positive about not just the graphite mine, but also all the secondary metals sites WKT has in its back pocket that can be developed with the income generated from the graphite mine.

So I'll trim back on what could be a sleeping giant for now, and look for one that could make me some money in the next 6 months and then look to return it to WKT, or hold on if the newer prospect is looking better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $5.065K 88.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103131 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 176749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.