SRG 2.79% $1.05 srg global limited

You are pointing out the obvious, Engineering construction comp,...

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    You are pointing out the obvious, Engineering construction comp, with contracts that need to be constantly replenished, high Capex, high salaries, and at times losing on a contract, one may say it's a higher risk investment. but minerals have to be extracted out of the ground, roads and buildings have to be constructed, and someone has to do it.

is it a good investment? you may ask, SRG were @20c only 6 months ago, that is nearly 150% growth

On a M/Cap of 220ml with Ebitda of 40-42ml, that's a ratio of 5x . with Div on the way and NTA of 118ml or half the M/Cap.
    For my risk-reward, the Div will put a floor under the SP at around the 50c

If Mr Market decides to raise the SRG group M/Cap to Ebitda ratio to 7x we are looking at another 40% rise, I believe that consistently winning more contract can be the ground for this rise.

In contrast, I just had a look at NWL ( netwealth) coming out with a record 40ml Ebitda for the HY, their M/C is 4.3 bl
    M/cap to Ebitda ratio of 50x times over the full year.

EML payment also reported today with 30x ratio.

One has many choices in this market, SRG now days is my only exposure in this ( engineering & construction ) segment and I'm fine with it.
    Looking forward to the Div.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.030(2.79%)
Mkt cap ! $623.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.04 $549.0K 518.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 43431 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 19985 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.