IVZ 0.00% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi Mate,Just so you are clear, I did not state, nor infer, that...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Hi Mate,

Just so you are clear, I did not state, nor infer, that CG briefed anyone in advance, and I do not believe they would deliberately put themselves in such a perilous position.

It's not my intention to be rude but there isn't a way of saying this without seemingly coming across as rude so forgive me if I offend you:

If you were in fact on the previous CR to SI's and you didn't or couldn't figure it out for yourself, then that probably says more about you than I would care to discuss on this forum.

But more to the point I note you would rather call it "blatant BS" than dissect the play and argue its pros and cons.

It was a well executed play that is still underway and rather than publicly declare my evidence as you have demanded, and I will add sounding somewhat like a virtuous maiden whose innocence has been sullied, ... I invite you to watch the volume closely as the SP starts its march upwards toward the 20 cents mark and then the volume increase substantially as positions are unloaded as quickly as can be done without spooking retail too much.

There are probably many wealthy individuals invested in IVZ but unfortunately being wealthy doesn't automatically make you smart.

SM should have conducted the CR for flow testing MK2ST1, funded MK3 and maybe MK4 and funded the full 3D of the 3300 SKM before the MK2ST1 drill commenced (which had a high probability level of success) and removed the opportunity for manipulation.

The SP would be significantly higher than it is now.

A great Reservoir Engineer but he has a strategic blind spot which is impacting on investors outcomes and will continue to do so until he has the right team advising him in this area.

CR's must be fully war gamed to protect shareholders interests otherwise this is what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21461 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 73368 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.