ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    It would seem if one reads between the lines as to the way they intend to spend the cash raised that they have already paid Exalo for leaving the rig in place for 2024. So that is where a slab of cash has been well spent IMHO. Now, if they can do what they say they are doing (incl. ordering up the parts required ahead of time) and it includes the flow testing of M2 we are well on the way to being a very fine ( proven drilling and) gas exploration company with discovery in the bag.So what is there not to like?I suppose that the money required for the drilling of a couple more wells in 2024 will have to be raised plus running costs and contingencies will amount to say $60 million to be on the safe side (is there such a thing as a safe side in O&G?).I guess that looks like another 300 million shares required at even 20 cents per share. But then measure the worth of IVZ with greatly expanded net pays plus a deal going on re gas to power which is able to buy all the gas being produced by M2 and two more paying wells

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.4¢ $74.12K 990.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56930 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 12986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.