IVZ 5.19% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: $15m raised to fund Well Test & Cabora Bassa Operations, page-226

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    IVZ are laughing like a Phat Spider actually May are the ultimate skid row stock IMHO whereas IVZ have dual discovery, a massive basin to explore and suitors lining up at their door not only to buy their gas but also to hop into bed with them for the ride to glory and power for East and South Africa. You sound very twisted and harmed and are snapping at anything that takes your ever so scrambled fancy. You still have a buy sentiment so heart of hearts you know that this train is on track just a little short on coal for the boilers at this stage. But...$30 million jumping in soon enough we take a breath and then a top up breath and then exhale slowly...ahhh that feels much better eh?
    Look the journey is the thing...no complaints (I think I have reined mine in now and am very upbeat for the future of IVZ. If they become the victim and get bought out we get maybe 50 cents a share...one director as an expert in this area so it is not a bad fall back if one is a Stoic.
    Be grateful that you have an opportunity now to snatch another tranche of shares for what should prove to be a special price compared to future values...take advantage if you can and hold on to your heart for this ride.
    Management actually know "how to swim: don't worry about that...card players and chess players all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.004(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $105.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.2¢ $226.4K 3.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6729 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 172509 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.