IVZ 0.00% 8.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: $15m raised to fund Well Test & Cabora Bassa Operations, page-396

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Post of the day and totally agree
    Quite simply we need the PPSA to be signed asap as large institutional investors will simply not invest in us until they have the certainty a PPSA provides
    I have lost count of the times Scott has said the signing is ‘imminent’ ….in the past three years.
    Never is it needed more than right now and it now appears that the latest statement suggesting it would be signed by the years end will not happen
    I am not blaming Scott for the delays but if Zimbabwe is truly open for business then they need to actually prove it or the world will continue to shun us
    Two discoveries announced in the past month and we are languishing at 11c - incredible really.
    We need a lot to go right for us leading up to and including the flow test. Hoping the flow test is started in April but I am not confident based on previous timelines
    Getting to the point that I am putting this stock on the mental back burner - my targets of future sp appreciation have certainly been lowered I’m afraid - so disappointing.
    Hopefully 2024 will change our fortunes - but pretty sure I said it about 2023 too, this time last year!!

Good luck to all - I feel we may need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 19 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.14am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.