IVZ 4.05% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Oh I'm quite happy to stay... You seem to think Kiwi "called" me...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2484
    Oh I'm quite happy to stay... You seem to think Kiwi "called" me out? He was 100% wrong.

If you use your brain and read what he said then apply a small amount of logic, you will deduce that what he wrote is absolutely categorically wrong.

Read it: " the Upper and Lower Angwa obviously have both a working trap and seal mechanism.....or we wouldn't have been able to pull gas samples from the 8-1/2" section" (source: 71689998)

What he wrote is counter to the whole gas industry's process. If what he said is true "have both a working trap and seal" then no further investigation would be required of the trap/seal. The truth is, a further investigation is required, you would want to see if the "flash in the pan" can recharge. And do you have continuous flow or does it drop off forever? (if it drops off forever as some localised accumulations can do in flow tests, then you know you do not have a working trap and seal....)

He is 100% wrong, and he should actually moderate his post for misinformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $116.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $36.27K 480.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113950 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 123586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.