IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Hustler quotes gas prices from Europe and USA. These are...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hustler quotes gas prices from Europe and USA. These are irrelevant as the discovery is in Africa and gas prices are regional not global. Someone will need to do value chain economics to work out what gas prices work for a range of different gas supply options (export via gas pipeline, local, Ammonia production including Ammonium Nitrate etc). IVZ as supplier and whomever want to enter into the downstream gas usage contracts will each have their own economics and have to agree on the gas sales price (unless the Government intervenes to set it). The economics will be run and re run many times determining the commercialiy of the discovery, reserves and how the field is developed. I worked for a while on PNG’s Hides gas value chain economics the best option changed significantly over time from Gas via pipeline to Queenland to export of LNG which became the actual full field development. A sustained flow test of the latest well would go a long way to answering questions about the potential for a small scale early production program (Hides had one producing electricity for a local mine) but if this field is big full field development will take a lot of technical/commmercial analysis and a long time to put in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.