IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

sreve3110 wrote:"there is a flipside to your argument. Perhaps...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    sreve3110 wrote:

"there is a flipside to your argument. Perhaps you can go try be productive elsewhere? I think most of us here are well ahead of the game and aware of risks. Try holding if you want some credibility"

I agree there is a flip side to every argument, I doubt however if most of the audience here is "well ahead of the game and aware of risks" given what I see written here about, derisking the basin, gas prices, timeframes and a way out of date predrill resource estimate.

I have held IVZ but don't at the moment because I want to see if commerciality of the discovery is credible, that there is a clearly articulated plan for funding an ongoing work program and a reason for the market to reaasses IVZ's share price. Oil and gas exploration is hard (high risk, costs are huge and time frames are long). At the moment the company limps along seeking funding for just one short term activity after another. If the company show me a credible investment case then at the right price I will invest in IVZ again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $246.7K 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 131689 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.