IVZ 2.67% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: $15m raised to fund Well Test & Cabora Bassa Operations, page-845

1. 16,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Not sure why you singled me out when it was your own foot in mouth that makes you appear to be either incompetent or a liar?
    Early this morning you stated,

"To have high confidence that all is going to be good with the flow test you'd really need to have the logs in front of you along with some other data. I'd give my left nut to see the field logs for the MDT sampling."

So you haven't seen the field logs yet profess to know what the reservoir characteristics will be.....
    Are you Nostradamus?

You then go on to quote sections of video which simply are not there.....it must have been a long night on the turps.

I have zero clue how well it will flow and make absolutely no personal projections, given your statement from above I have no clue how you seem to have all the answers......
    Like I posted earlier.
    Any decent honest professional person would admit their mistake have their posts moderated as mis information, which they clearly are, and move on. You have added some good posts in the past but have showed your true colours today and its been a pathetic thing to watch tbh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $133.5K 1.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 274157 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.