IVZ 3.70% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Roch2077, pleaseprovide support for the following numbers you...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Roch2077, pleaseprovide support for the following numbers you quoted:
    "600 million dollars per TCF unrisked"
    "estimated 5 TCF unrisked in one well"
    "after 3D then you have a 20 plus TCF resource"

Howis “ Woodside sold 1TCF to a Japanese company for 1.2 billiondollars last year” relevant?

IVZis looking at a greenfield development of a gas field in Africa,Woodside ismarketing gas to the Japanese based on its existing capabilities i.e.provengas reserves, multipleexiting field developments linked to existing LNG facilities inAustralia whichit owns.

Hasa feasibility study even been conducted for a greenfields LNGdevelopment using IVZ’s discovery?
    Whatis the minimum economic field size for an onshore gas discovery inthebasin inZimbabwe?

Whatis the interdependently certified (SPEPRMS standard) reservesrange for the theMukuyu discovery based on the results of the 2 wells drilled so far?

IVZhas drilled two wells in one prospect and made one field discoveryover two intervals (futhertesting is planned but yet to be completed).No other prospect in the basin has been drilled.IVZisin the process of updating its understanding of the basin by integrating the data from these two wells intoexisting data. The result should be be revised resource assessments andpotential booking of reserves. Conceptual types of field development have been suggested but I have seen no evidence ofeconomic assessment of these alternatives(i.e. prefeasibilitystudies) let lone Front End Engineering or detailed design that wouldbe required to before FID.

So in summary no one knows “exactly what this isworth”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $151.9K 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 237927 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 255554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.