AXE 4.26% 24.5¢ archer materials limited

Absolutely ! This has come after the granting of the US Patent -...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Absolutely ! This has come after the granting of the US Patent - so much easier to work with US Companies knowing the Technology is protected in that Jurisdiction now. I would think there is more going on in the background here yet to be announced that extra funding is required for.

Cap Raises are always disheartening for investors of stocks that are yet to earn income and are always on the cards when funds are low. However.... Archers funds were still at $5 million in the Kitty and they do manage their Cash Burn rate surprising well ! So I'm thinking somethings happening in the background and likely something in the USA that they will require more funding for ... or/and it's for accelerating 12cq and A1 Technologies. Either way it's a positive and I'm supportive of them progressing faster and they have Cap Raised with minimal dilution although the SP in the short term may be disappointing. I think keeping in mind the Placement is done and the SPP for Archer Holders @ $1.45 will likely be snapped up and scaled back, so there is a high risk those selling now to get in cheaper may end up with less shares than they had previously also if you weren't in the placement and not an Archer holder yet ... current pricing below $1.60 is already at a discount and likely some will buy in knowing the funding that will now be available to Archer to accelerate. Will see how this plays out
    I would have liked to see the Placement at a higher price but it is what it is and it's certainly at bargain prices @ $1.45 if you ask me!

$5mill in the Kitty, $15 Million Placement and I don't think they will have any issues raising $ 5 mill via Shareholders = $25 Million minus placement fees to accelerate 12cq and A1 Bio Chip or what ever they have planned ahead - that is nothing to be sneezed at!

To be honest I was a bit gutted when reading the Annual Report and the company decided to no longer pursue the Reliable Energy Vertical - but better to concentrate and focus time effort and funding on 12cq and A1 Bio chip and get these further along than to spread yourself thin.

Interesting to see BNP Paribas have been busy accumulating since last years Annual report with 3 separate holdings in the top 20 and holding the top ranking now and Archer now has just over 10,000 Share Holders. As things progress positively I would expect the register to tighten more.

I wouldn't be too disheartened by the raising - I do see this as a very positive move by the company just a shame it was at a lower price but does almost guarantee a full take up at that price and eliminates funding concerns as they progress further and enter the ASX Tech index soon.

Stay safe and all the best
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $35.01K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17703 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 61751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.