AXE 12.9% 39.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: $15m successfully raised via an institutional placement, page-80

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    sbmr, I don't disagree with you.. but it has to be over time as we grow with the products we are developing.
    We are now starting that process and over the next year I would expect a larger board....and yes Bernadette Harkin fits that first appointment 100%.
    I'm now looking forward to Mo starting to build relationships within the US (if he hasn't already) as flagged in the media release for the cap raising....but remember we needed the American Patent in place first before we could we could get serious.
    Lets hope international travel opens up sooner rather than later because meeting Mo face to face for these North American companies would be of great benefit I'm sure.
    As a side note to the $15m raised by Taylor Collison (Adelaide & Sydney based) and Canaccord Genuity Group (World wide including North America..!!). This could be our first leg into the North American Market... So lets not underestimate the value of this.... American Tech companies are valued at multiples the value of little Australian Tech Companies... And for the record this issue was filled within hours so yes I'm sure they had over subscriptions especially at the $1.45 mark... (yes I do believe that it could of been higher say at $1.60..??? but unfortunately we didn't get the traction after the US patent announcement for whatever reason..?).
    The share price has now retreated to these levels $1.45 as expected (to my own and most other share holders disappointment)...
    I'll will probably stabilize around these levels for some time while the SPP is carried out... and with 10K holders to raise $5m equates to only $500 per holder, so I would imagine based on previous raisings that the $5 would be filled....
    I would hope we will start to get upward traction in the run up the Christmas with updates on the 12CQ chip and or other positive news........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.045(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 36.3¢ $107.9K 281.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10263 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 36554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.