DRE 28.6% 2.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: 16 Camp Scale Lithium Targets at Central Yilgarn & Mangaroon, page-37

1. 3,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7931
    .Timing is important for most things in life and of course exploration.

As you say finally.

from the end of my most recent, long time now, post on DRE.

Maybe the quiet spot will heat up at Illaara?
    Lithium? Quite a large system at Peggy Sue but been on the back burner and I'm getting the feeling a decent discovery might be too late now that the Pilbara and Canadian Li search has taken off with huge successes. Li like REE's is not rare......

Supply and demand is cyclical with Li apparently in oversupply AT THE MOMENT. Will change.

Wanted some cash for the budget over the next few months so sold here and another.

Some months back I commented that 'to ignore @2ic's words could come at your own peril.' Hoisted by my own petard on that one, as the SP is now down some 60% !!! and I didn't act. Tough with a company like DRE with lots of ground, good staff/explorers, and ideas looking for the pot of "gold" at the end of the rainbow (like all exploration companies)

So far only the Mangaroon REEs and heritage iron at Illaara are anywhere near company making scale IMO. Arguable point.

Potential at Booka, Orion, Metzkes, Star as well as brown and greenfields area that need lot more work.

To get back to the SP of my comment above the rise needs to be 3 fold!! Tough ask without a pot of ""gold"" and supportive market.

This post disappeared" yesterday only to show up in another unexpected window today. Might as well post even though tardy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $94.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $578.6K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3235392 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1120917 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.